Friday, June 5, 2015

On the road! - Hello Oregon

It has begun!  We moved out of our house in Lacey, WA last Sunday May 31st and put our stuff in storage in Sherwood, OR so we can travel light for the next year of movie production!  The first night in Oregon I was flooded with images and story for the sequel of Perfect Swing.  Which tells me God has big plans for Perfect Swing if He is already preparing me for a sequel.  I wrote the outline and shared in with my partners and if I find myself with 2 weeks downtime this summer perhaps I will write the screenplay.  But first Summer Vacation!

This week in Oregon has been with our parents and visiting with old friends.



We spent the first half of the week in Sherwood and the second half in Hillsboro.  Last night we celebrated my Dad's 65th Birthday!

It's been a great week to rest from our emotional move.  Tomorrow we drive to Redding, CA to see friends and get filled up at Bethel Church as well as celebrate Zoie's 9th Birthday on Sunday!  The last time I was at Bethel for a Heaven in Business Conference last August we experienced breakthrough for Perfect Swing.  I am excited for my girls to experience Bethel, we already listen to their worship as a family and April and I never miss a podcast.  We always get encouraged by the ministries of Bethel.  I am excited to see what God has for us this weekend!

Next week we will be celebrating my brother's graduation as he receives his Phd.  My folks are treating us to Disneyland!

Stay tuned for a new blog from a new state next week, as we make our way to Winona Lake, Indiana to join the movie crew of Nouvelle Vie!


No comments:

Post a Comment